Concept, Design, Priority Event Planning
TYPE OF PACKAGE
IN A NUTSHELL
Book and have everything designed for you. Have a beautiful, bespoke event that shines the best light to your brand.
If you're looking for a premium, all-inclusive event planning experience, PACKAGE D Gold Package is the perfect solution. This package includes everything you need to create a stunning and unforgettable event, from concept development and design to priority event planning.
With PACKAGE D Gold Package, you can relax and let the professionals handle everything, including booking the perfect venue, sourcing all necessary suppliers, and providing all the entertainment you need for a WOW event.
The team will work closely with you to ensure that every aspect of your event is tailored to your brand and vision, creating a beautiful and bespoke experience that showcases your brand in the best possible light. Whether you're planning a corporate event, a product launch, or a celebration, PACKAGE D Gold Package is the ultimate choice for an event that will let your guests talk about it for years to come.
Booking of a venue, if & as needed
Book unlimited event suppliers, for example:
○ Audiovisual equipment (Technical equipment hire, Space & Lighting design, Sound design & equipment hire, Stage, structures and lighting)
○ Decorative items
○ Cigar bars
○ Group Transportation
○ Furniture Hire
○ Group Accommodation
○ And More
Book unlimited entertainment suppliers, for example:
○ Function Bands
○ Solo Instrumentalists
○ Solo, Duo, Trio Bands
○ Wow-Factor Shows
○ Fire Shows
○ Stage Shows
○ Variety Shows
○ Meet & Greet Characters
○ And More
Bespoke event design and implementation
○ Audiovisual design
○ Graphic design
○ Decorations, including bespoke/branded elements
○ Confectioner design
○ Party favours
○ Theme-event concept & design
Full event planning
○ Event scheduling
○ Behind-the scenes scheduling of all Bandster vendors
○ Creation of comprehensive, Bandster Event Information Packs (BEIPs) for each supplier booked by Bandster.
○ This is done to ensure that all suppliers are correctly informed, in order to perform their services seamelessly for your event
○ Instructions as to the event's location, unloading docks and pre-event timings for delivery, set ups and post-event dismantling.
○ To oversee and manage deliveries and set ups
○ To manage vendors
○ To coordinate timings for a seamless event
Coordination, scheduling and handling of payments for all Bandster suppliers
Administrative costs & bank transfer fees towards payments to suppliers